skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Big Ap Party Man - Austin Patry
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Sadies
As much as I always wanted to go to a Cowboys and Indians party, I don't think I'm going to go to the Sadies dance. It doesn't seem like it will be fun. Instead I will hang out with some friends and go to another party.
2 comments:
Anonymous
February 25, 2010 at 8:48 AM
Oh patry why not??????
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Anonymous
March 11, 2010 at 8:13 AM
it was actually fun hope your other party was fun though
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Would you rather work for Steve Jobs or Bill Gates?
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(25)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(8)
▼
February
(7)
Sadies
Image and Link
NBA All-Star Game
Cell-Phone For School
Picture Lesson
Make-up for Snow Day
What Makes a Good Logo
►
January
(2)
About Me
Big AP Party Man
View my complete profile
Subscribe To Big AP
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
My Blog List
tingramtexas
Last day of school
16 years ago
Blogs blow
Summer is so close
16 years ago
Ellie's Blog
LAST BLOG!!
16 years ago
Garrett Greenberg's blog
The web design project
16 years ago
blaire94
Oh patry why not??????
ReplyDeleteit was actually fun hope your other party was fun though
ReplyDelete