Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Make-up for Snow Day

Today I woke up and got ready for school. Once i was ready to leave my parents told me that since it was snowing I didn't have to go to school. So i went back to bed and slept in till 9:30a.m. Around 9:45 my friend Thomas, who was also out of school, called me to see if i could come over. So I went over to his house and saw a bunch of my friends. We had a massive snowball fight with forts and bunkers. After a couple of hours we were getting bored of snowball fights so thought of another game to play in the snow. We were playing in a big field so we thought of the idea to play capture the flag. We split up the teams and put a tree branch as the flag on each side of the field. The rules were if you got hit with a snowball you have to go to the opponents side and wait to be tagged by a teammate. You could win by getting everyone on the other team out by hitting them with snowballs or by taking their flag and bringing it back to your base. It was one of the funnest days I've had off during the school year. I hope it snows again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment