skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Big Ap Party Man - Austin Patry
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Tables
I am extremely confused with tables. I'm slowly understanding it day by day, but since I was absent Tuesday, I missed A LOT! Hopefully I can finish the assignment on time. We go really fast in this class, so i might have to work on it at home...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Would you rather work for Steve Jobs or Bill Gates?
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(25)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
▼
March
(8)
Table
Proboscis Monkeys
Human
Tables
MEEEEEXXXXIIIICCCCOOOOO
Struggling
Optical Illusions
Color Choice with Blind People
►
February
(7)
►
January
(2)
About Me
Big AP Party Man
View my complete profile
Subscribe To Big AP
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
My Blog List
tingramtexas
Last day of school
16 years ago
Blogs blow
Summer is so close
16 years ago
Ellie's Blog
LAST BLOG!!
16 years ago
Garrett Greenberg's blog
The web design project
16 years ago
blaire94
No comments:
Post a Comment